DIR Staff Augmentation
NHRG's Vendor contract number with the DIR is DIR-TSO-3514. This contract allows us to provide IT staffing services to the Texas state agencies, local city governments and higher education entities. To learn more about DIR’s ITSAC Program, please refer to:
We have been awarded over 155 contracts through the DIR ITSAC contract. We have placed consultants in the roles of project managers, enterprise architects, business/systems analysts, database architects, database administrators, developers, software testers, network administrators, technical writers and other IT professionals to assist agencies with their IT projects. Our history and understanding of the IT industry, along with our professional recruiting staff, has allowed NHRG to provide IT contractors for almost any application computing environment. This experience has enabled us to provide an in-depth service to the State of Texas.
NHRG has been providing IT staff augmentation services to the state of Texas for 15 years. We have placed consultants with over 25 different agencies. We would like to offer our services to all public sector customers under the ITSAC contract program. We have the ability to provide resources for all of the ITSAC technology categories and titles under our contract.
• APPLICATIONS - Programmer/Developer Analyst, Programmer/Developer, Software Test Analyst, Technical Writer, Business Analyst, System Analyst
• DATA MANAGEMENT - Database Architect, Data Warehouse Architect, Database Administrator
• ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - Enterprise Architect
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Project Manager, Project Lead
• TELECOM/NETWORKING - Network Engineer, Network Administrator
• SECURITY - Security Analyst, Security Engineer, Security Architect
• CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SUPPORT - Help Desk and Technical Support
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICE MANAGMENT (ITSM OPERATIONS) - Organizational Change Management/OCM Analyst
• IT MARKETING - Information Technology and Communication Coordinators
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING - IT End Users Trainer
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONTRACT MANAGMENT - IT Contract Manager
For full descriptions refer to:
We provide temporary IT staffing services to Texas state agencies based on negotiated rates within the “Not-to-Exceed” rates established by DIR. The "Not-to-Eceed" rates for each category to be provided are available here. NHRG invoices for services on an monthly basis for hours worked, and all temporary staff are subject to management and oversight by agency staff.
To learn more about DIR’s IT Staffing Services contracts and pricing, please refer to: http://publishingext.dir.texas.gov/portal/internal/contracts-and-services/Contracts/DIR-TSO-3514%20Appendix%20C%20Services%20and%20Pricing%20Index.pdf
Obtaining Quotes and Placing Purchase Orders:
• Clients can email IT staffing requirement with a full description of services needed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The description of services should list job duties, submittal deadline, point of contact and any other required materials / preferences.
• NHRG will follow up immediately to clarify the job order with you further.
• Clients will evaluate the candidates’ resumes and schedules interviews for selected candidates.
To review full details on ordering services under the ITSAC contract, obtaining quotes, and placing purchase orders, please refer to: http://dir.texas.gov/View-Contracts-And-Services/Pages/Content.aspx?id=13
For more information on service quotes, purchase orders and staff augmentation, or to discuss your specific requirements for our services through DIR’s Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contracts (ITSAC), Contract No. (DIR-TSO-3514), please contact:
(512) 328-1696 - fax
If you are interested in more information on our new services through DIR Cooperative Contracts, DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-3514, feel free to reference the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program Overview at the following URL: http://dir.texas.gov/View-About-DIR/Pages/Content.aspx?id=41 and contact us either by phone or email.
Below is a list of the HUB Subcontractors we work with
C & T Information Technology Consulting
I.T. Personnel Solutions, Inc.
National Human Resource Group, Inc. (NHRG Technical Services) has been an approved vendor with the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Information Technology Staff Augmentation (ITSAC) program since 2001.